<< PRISON ZEN >>
Acrylic and aerosol on wall,
metal bar and dead leaf on the floor
Artistic installation in an old building located near the Château de la Valette. Built in the 1860s, it was bought in 1936 during the Spanish Civil War by the Spanish Republicans and welcomed political immigrants from Spain. It was then taken over by the franquistes.